The following job vacancies are open.
Medical Receptionist / Administrator
Brighton, Melbourne VIC
Full time: $27 – $30 per hour
Melbourne Heart Care is looking for the ideal candidate to join our growing and dynamic team. As an industry leader, we seek to provide the highest quality of care for every single patient. To do so we provide a range of services for patients onsite, provided by leading doctors and clinicians, all enhanced by a culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
We are looking for a dedicated and self-driven medical receptionist and administrator with a passion for high levels of customer service. As the first and last point of contact, our receptionists/administrators can make a real difference to our patients.
Main Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Arriving patients in a warm and friendly manner.
- Patient appointments and billing.
- Cash handling and reconciliation of banking.
- Preparation of consultation rooms.
- Supporting doctors in the initial and final interactions with patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records.
- Administrative tasks.
Who you are?
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong customer service experience.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual, committed and a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude with fresh ideas.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Be available to work shifts that will be between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm and some Saturdays.
Training will be provided.
Remuneration will be negotiated on experience and skill level. To apply, please submit a current CV and cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.