Medical Receptionist Required
This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive team in a dynamic practice, where no two days are the same. No medical rooms experience necessary-full training provided. Practice locations where roles are based are in Brighton, Moorabbin and Warragul. Our team are all fully Covid-19 vaccinated and we have full length and width screens at reception locations to protect staff.
We are looking for several medical receptionist/administrators looking for full-time, part-time or casual work with a passion for high levels of customer service. As the first and last point of contact for our patients, our receptionists make a real difference ensuring patients have a positive experience. Medical rooms experience not essential but confidence with all things I.T, ability to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills are.
Reporting to an Assistant Practice Manager some of your responsibilities would include:
- Arriving and discharging patients in a warm and friendly manner.
- Patient billing and receipting for consultations and tests, including the management of transmission to Medicare.
- Cash handling and reconciliation of banking.
- Preparing consulting rooms for doctors’ sessions.
- Supporting doctors in their initial and final interactions with patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records.
- General office maintenance and administrative tasks.
To apply, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.