Seeking Experienced Administrator
We are looking for a candidate with strong computer and admin skills to jump into a part time role working alongside a great team.
Previous medical rooms experience would be advantageous but is not essential. You will require excellent administrative skills, be able to communicate effectively at all levels, thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and possess excellent IT skills. We are looking for candidates that have a warm and welcoming nature with a passion for working with patients in the medical sector.
Our admin tasks include:
· Providing excellent customer service to our patients
· Liaising and working closely with practice doctors to provide the necessary support.
· Obtaining and maintaining current patient information whilst ensuring accuracy, privacy and attention to detail
· Answering phone calls promptly and courteously and assisting callers as required
· Making appointments for consultations and tests
· Ensuring doctors schedules are fully booked and confirmed
· Scanning documents and results on a daily basis
· Confidently liaising with hospitals, GP’s and other specialists rooms
· Other tasks as required
Successful applicants must:
· Have a professional appearance, and a warm and compassionate nature
· Be punctual, with the flexibility to work shifts that are between the hours of 8am- 6pm Monday to Friday
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Enjoy a challenge
· Have great confidence using computer software & everything I.T!
If this position appeals to you, please send your resume along with a detailed covering letter which summarises your experience and reason for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Medical Receptionist – Casual Position at WARRAGUL
This position involves working as part of a team on a busy front of house reception and to provide administrative support.
Melbourne Heart Care is looking for the ideal candidate to join our growing, dynamic team. As an industry leader, we seek to provide the highest quality of care for every single patient. To do so we provide a range of services for patients onsite, provided by leading doctors and clinicians, all enhanced by a culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic practice, where no two days are the same.
Full training provided.
Position would be well suited to a current studying Uni student who has strong I.T skills and ability to work 2-3 days per week
Reporting directly to the Assistant Practice Manager some of your responsibilities would include:
· Attending to our patient’s needs, ensuring excellent customer service.
· Obtaining and maintaining accurate patient information.
· Patient billing and receipting for consultations and tests, including the management of transmission to Medicare.
· Making appointments.
· Make outbound calls as necessary.
· Liaising and working closely with practice doctors and other colleagues.
· Cash handling and reconciliation of banking.
· Preparing consulting rooms for doctors’ sessions.
· Some general administration tasks e.g. confirming, scanning, auditing, debt collection, etc.
· Medical records management
· Offsite accounts
Additionally, you must have a high level of IT literacy and data entry abilities with Microsoft Word and Outlook experience.
Successful applicants will:
· Have a professional appearance and a warm and compassionate nature.
· Be comfortable working as part of a team in a busy environment.
· Have the ability to multi task, a structured approach and excellent attention to detail.
· Be punctual.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Have access to own vehicle.
· Be available to work shifts that will be between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com