Seeking Experienced Administrator
We are looking for a candidate with strong computer and admin skills to jump into a part time role working alongside a great team.
Previous medical rooms experience would be advantageous but is not essential. You will require excellent administrative skills, be able to communicate effectively at all levels, thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and possess excellent IT skills. We are looking for candidates that have a warm and welcoming nature with a passion for working with patients in the medical sector.
Our admin tasks include:
· Providing excellent customer service to our patients
· Liaising and working closely with practice doctors to provide the necessary support.
· Obtaining and maintaining current patient information whilst ensuring accuracy, privacy and attention to detail
· Answering phone calls promptly and courteously and assisting callers as required
· Making appointments for consultations and tests
· Ensuring doctors schedules are fully booked and confirmed
· Scanning documents and results on a daily basis
· Confidently liaising with hospitals, GP’s and other specialists rooms
· Other tasks as required
Successful applicants must:
· Have a professional appearance, and a warm and compassionate nature
· Be punctual, with the flexibility to work shifts that are between the hours of 8am- 6pm Monday to Friday
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Enjoy a challenge
· Have great confidence using computer software & everything I.T!
If this position appeals to you, please send your resume along with a detailed covering letter which summarises your experience and reason for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.