- 4 x 200g snapper fillets (or alternate white fleshy fish)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Juice and finely grated zest of one lemon
Preheat oven to 180º (350ºF)
Pat fish dry with paper towel. Brush with half the oil and season with black pepper. Arrange fish in single layer on baking tray.
In a bowl mix remaining ingredients to a loose paste. Spread evenly over fish. Seal baking tray with foil. Bake for 10 -15 minutes, or until cooked – when cooked, the flesh will flake away easily when pressed with a fork.
Serve with green vegetables or a salad.
Vanessa Brookes, audio typist