- 2 pieces fillet steak
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 400g can canellini beans – rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon natural fat free yoghurt
- 4 tomatoes – roma or ordinary – halved
- Dried basil, ground pepper
- Fresh coriander leaves to serve
Marinate steak in mustard and vinegar for a few minutes.
In a food processor blend beans, garlic, juice and yoghurt until smooth.
Roast tomatoes in 200°C oven for about 30 minutes – season with a little pepper and dried basil. Cook steaks to your liking on BBQ grill or in a skillet. Put steaks on mash and top with tomatoes and coriander and serve with a large green salad.
Lucy Rudolph – Cardiac Tech